By far our shop favorite steering is Synergy. The heavy duty parts outlast all others we've experienced and the ends are rebuildable, meaning you don't have to replace the entire bar when an end wears out!
Synergy Jeep JL / JLU / JT 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly Tie Rod. All new design and components specific to the JL / JLU / JT platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock tie rod for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. No wheel size requirements! Can be installed on a stock JL / JLU / JT with stock wheels and tires. Tie rod is made from heat treated chromoly for maximum strength. Single Plane Tie Rod End eliminates unwanted Tie Rod Flop. You will not find a better tie rod on the market!
- Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler (JL / JLU); 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Tie Rod is fully adjustable to fit all JL Wrangler models with different axle widths.
- Heat treated chromoly construction improves tie rod stiffness, strength, and steering feel, and eliminates any chance of bending this tie rod. We guarantee this tie rod will not bend on the toughest of trails.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent tie rods and constantly having to align your vehicle.
- New Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Single plane tie rod end used to eliminate unwanted tie rod flop and prevent the steering deadspot encountered with hydro assist setups. Simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement of the bar.
- Double Adjuster assembly allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Tie Rod has an outer diameter (OD) of 1.50 inches and must be used with our 8807-03 steering stabilizer mount kit to retain a steering stabilizer.