Synergy Jeep JK / JKU 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly Tie Rod
By far our shop favorite steering is Synergy. The heavy duty parts outlast all others we've experienced and the ends are rebuildable, meaning you don't have to replace the entire bar when an end wears out!
- Heavy duty tie rod for Jeep JK Wranglers
- Bent similar to factory bar to clear sway bar mounts
- Now made from 1-1/2" x .188 wall 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength - over 200% stronger than stock tie rod
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- Strongest Jeep JK Tie Rod on the market!
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod requires the use of a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or the use of a wheel spacer on factory wheel. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Tie Rod comes with our own HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends, 4131-L & 4139-L